Posts by Nakenya

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

a little confused here

okay here goes, I'm 42 years old generally I have regular cycles. but since the birth of my daughter last y ...

1 Reply      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

42 and tryn for baby number 15

I have always be high on the fertile side..currently have 11 sons and three daughters....my third daughter was ...

5 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

going at this all natural

Ok yall , Round one Round two Of 2.5mg famara.my body did not respond. Im done.. Gonna go herbal way. ...

6 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

going at this all natural

Ok yall , Round one Round two Of 2.5mg famara.my body did not respond. Im done.. Gonna go herbal way. ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

omgosh...begosh

:smile_2: :smile_2: :smile_2: :smile_2: I(42) and my husband(47) have been tryin for a year now to conceive. . ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

omgosh...begosh

I(42) and my husband(47) have been tryin for a year now to conceive. ...my cycle was 24days to 22days..with. L ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

anyone here taking letrozol(FAMARA).or has taken it .

Is there anyone here who has taken famara aka letrozole 2.5Mg...and have gotten pregnant...the first time use ...

6 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

famara

Started famara on october 12 2013 Due to my overies failure to ovulate I think i have late or misplaced ovul ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

No more pages