Community post

Discussion

42 and tryn for baby number 15

I have always be high on the fertile side..currently have 11 sons and three daughters....my third daughter was born a month and a half after my husband has passed away how was 8 months pregnant at the time when he died.I'm newly married to my best friend who I've known for 26 years he was a friend of my husband and my my husband asked him if anything were to happen to him to take his wife and children and take care this is exactly what this friend has done I have found new love and happiness with this new friend who is now my husband and hope to have a baby with him I am now beginning my first course of Famara...on tomorrow, I've never been on a fertility drug ever I never had to use them. My hormonal levels have been checked my eggs have been checked and everything checks out normal everything is (everything is normal and is working..im not pre menopause)checks out good but I have periods and I don't ovulate so um the doctor thought
let's get you ovulating so hopefully this mare works on the first try .....that's what I'm hoping and praying for I so would love to have A son with my husband.... send lots of prayers my way they will surely be appreciated .....after trying for year naturally and nothing I'm a little nervous although I did have a baby last year.

5 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

14 kids????????????????????

You need a TV show on TLC!

:)

Good Luck!

~Ashlee~ My profile: Me 29, DH 30 Trying for #1 User Image

10 years ago

hi best of luck! I too have always been fertile, i only have 4 kiddies. had tubes tied and got remarried 4 years ago and wanted my husband to have a child too. Had tubes reversed October last year...apparantly tubes are fine Im not ovulating???? This is my secong cycle on letrozole..so its the waiting game for me

10 years ago

Greeting
started my first round off ferMara..2.5
and nothing happens...... I'm like kind of upset.. so I think its mY period It may just be breakthrough bleeding all this time..and the reasons why I think it might be breakthrough bleeding, is that I'm getting a cycle every 22 To days...On day 17 OR 15 cd,i get a Lh surge.
The cycle day is off from the ovulation day?????
I believe there is a hormone imblance going on.
All hormone test normal....thyroid test high side of normal..but normal.ovarian reserve still good...according to ultrasound no fibroids no tumors no Cyst.
in fact I just gave birth last June 16th, something strange Happen ...time I breastfeed exclusively for the first time sometimes I would have milk and sometimes I would only have a little my milk was going back and forth my periods were crying every two weeks sometimes right after intercourse I would get a. I couldn't explain this it didn't make sense once I wEened the baby this problem see went away,or so i though. my periods then started coming every 24 to 25 days, now they come every 20 to the 24 days with some charts showing double dipping and late ovulation so I don't know what's occurring what's going on I'm 42 still fertile but no fertility it's driving me nuts I've never experience infertility in my life is very frustrating. So my second round of America is still 2.5 milligrams and my doctor won't up the DOse that just totally pisses me off. She tells me instead I should have my husband check my husband has three children from a prior marriage I have 14..I don't believe it takes a rocket scientist to solve this equation, balance the freakin hormones and I ovulate on my own is always.

10 years ago • Post starter

i know the feeling, my second month on letrozole i had a reading of 41.3 with my day 21 bloodtest so the nurse was excited cuz that meant i had def ovulated, my others had been only around 2, But like clockwork i got my period yesterday..so today i start another cycle, im on 2 tablets a day. Hubby cant believe we didnt conceive again.

10 years ago

I have 7 children and want to try for twins. I hope you all the luck with baby no 15.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo