Community post

Discussion

a little confused here

okay here goes,
I'm 42 years old generally I have regular cycles.
but since the birth of my daughter last year, my cycles have been a little crazy, coming every 23, 24 25 26 days, jumping like popcorn from month to month, its like spin the bottle, you never know what number is going to land on, to make things a bit more nuts ...ovulation or LH surge does not occur until today 17, 18, or day 15, and what's even more hard to understand, is my hormone levels are normal, and I have good ovarian reserve, so I will get patches of fertile mucus in fertile mucus fertile mucus in fertile mucus drives me nuts, I started from Mara last month 2.5 milligrams, didn't feel it did much for me since my cycle responded the same way it does every month crazy, but now got my period this month on the 31st of October lasting 6 days it was kinda heavy hmm, so I went back to Temping..and taking the Famara..now we're things have just got more strange, today I begin to feel a little icky below, went to the bathroom the check and I've got a Egg white mucus on cycle day 8, which would make sense since the cycle day was 23 when I got my period, but while taking the from Mara I shouldn't get these signs or symptoms on cycle day 14 I'm so confused should I stop taking the for Mara since I only have one more pill to take anyway does it mean that the faMara working I have my body taking over now.
oh I forgot to mention I have been taking the OVA boost and the fertil aid for women I'm wondering if it's over riding the Mara...I have been taking it along with the Mara every morning, something different is going on herethat's definitely for sure it seems like my body has snapped into full drive now I think my cycles are becoming regular I think I might be getting ready to ovulate and actually that would be right on time as opposed to the 17th cycle day 6 days before my period is due

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

my periods were always jumping from 28 days - 33 days. my ovulation was always 16-17. It only took 6 months and usually I had trouble. as long as you can pin ovulation itll get there. I literally gave up and each time was surprisingly pregnant the months I gave up. so sometimes letting god work his magic and having fun while still knowing its that time works for some.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo