Community post

Discussion

going at this all natural

Ok yall ,
Round one
Round two
Of 2.5mg famara.my body did not respond.
Im done..
Gonna go herbal way...which encourage my body gently, with the proper nourishment and the balance my body needs. Hoping to bring my body encourage my body into it on, To synchronizing its hormones.
I'm coming at fertility frOm a holistic point of View.

Taking vitex 400mg
3 Times a day.
super nutrition, simply one prenatal triple power one pill a day.
FertilAid for women
3Xs a day...
Meca powder one tea spoon a day
I have an hormone imbalance...
Period comes every 24 Days..
Lh Surge'n on day 15????
Im prayn this works..

6 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

Hello Nakenya,
I am also doing the fertility all natural! I douched with 1/2c lemon juice and warm water (to raise my ph and help the swimmers stick) a half hour before my husband & i had "fun"...I am also putting 1 tbsp. cod liver oil in my green smoothies, taking 2 prenatal vitamins a day & making myself herbal tea using red raspberry leaf, red clover, nettle, maca & fenugreek! Good luck! Please don't get discouraged and don't give up trying! :-) Hugs

10 years ago

Thank you..
And keep me inform

10 years ago • Post starter

Thank you..
And keep me inform

Thank you..
And keep me inform

Hello Nakenya, I"m sorry I haven't replied! I am feeling tons of symptoms and took a few test but all were a BFN! But I feel movement aka twinges pinching my breast are bigger and I am eating and craving protein non stop! I plan on making an appointment with my provider on Monday and get the blood test asap! As of today I am 63 days of blissful and hopeful pregnancy! When I have "human proof" I'll let you know! Thanks for asking! How are you doing?

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo