Posts by lyssakay

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

Miracles Happen~

Just wanted to put an update here. It was a long road TTC and I thought I'd never have kids. DH and I did an H ...

1 Comment      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

No heartbeat? :(

I have been searching for a July DDC and the websites I typically go to don't have them up yet. I am seeing ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Nausea

The nausea comes and goes. When it hits it is horrible and I have to lay down. It seems to be related to stand ...

5 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

So sick

Ugh. I didn't think morning sickness started this soon. I get sick with eating, thinking of food... and it's p ...

2 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

TWO BFPS!!!!

After two and half years of TTC I get to announce that I AM PREGNANT!!!! Woohoo!!!!!! It has been a long ...

6 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Waiting for O

Still waiting for O They said by the size of my follicle I should have ovulated by now. BUT I normally ovul ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

New Focus

Each week I am trying to focus on something that gets my mind off of the wait. Just had my HSG and was focused ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

HSG and ultrasound looked good!!

So far so good!! That HSG test is actually not so bad. One very large follicle on the left side about 20-25 mm ...

1 Comment      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Last Day of Clomid

Wrapping up the first treatment cycle of Clomid and now just focusing on the HSG test coming up and ultrasound ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Estrogen!

Holy crap I was deprived of estrogen. Thank goodness for clomid. This stuff is amazing. I had no idea that it ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago