Posts by lyssakay

Page 5

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 41 - 50

Journal

Feeling out

With no luck last month, now starting to think nausea is going to be more common in week 3 of my cycle. Got it ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

13 dpo

After nausea constantly week 3, week 4 has been filled with no symptoms whatsoever. Just major food preference ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Cramping..

Worried that I'll start, not sure I'm ready for that... Trying to surrender. It will happen at the right time.

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Emotional

Feeling a lot of feelings today at the same time. Feeling excited at the prospect I might get a BFP for the ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Relaxing, Slowing Down

Feeling less pressure this week. Something sort of 'clicked' where I am just having fun with DH and enjoying n ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

13 DPO

Tested to relax my mind, BFN, started later in the day. :) Damn, next month!

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

11 DPO CD 28

Today is weird. Every month I have different symptoms but this time, nothing. My boobs aren't even sore. I hav ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

10 DPO

Whaaaaaat is up with my symptoms? Everywhere I read people say that they tend to have similar symptoms each mo ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

9 DPO

Still waiting for AF stuck in the dreaded TWW, but I have no symptoms whatsoever. No period symptoms, no pg sy ...

1 Comment      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Hoping for a BFP

DH and I are NTNP still and actually DTD close to ovulation this month (although not perfect timing). I should ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago