Posts by lyssakay

Page 4

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 31 - 40

Journal

Holding out for hope

Alright, 14th month TTC and still no BFP... Feeling normal, no symptoms that are out of the ordinary (mine ...

1 Comment      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

The hard part about waiting...

for me is that I can't count a single symptom as out of the ordinary. Every cycle for me is totally different, ...

1 Comment      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Almost +OPK?

Not sure when I ovulated. Took OPKS for 10 days straight and tried to get twice a day, resulted in the darkest ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

Are you using any fertility aids while TTC?

DH and I have been together 9 years in September and this is our 14th month TTC. We just started using PreSeed ...

0 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Here we go again...

Turns out no luck last cycle, and here we go into the 14th month TTC. This time I'm doing literally. every ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Something's up

2 days late... Haven't tested with fmu for 2 days out of discouragement, but I suppose I should tomorrow. So f ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

End of the TWW

I have a few more days for AF to start and still no signs of her. Had cramping on 7 dpo where I thought I woul ...

1 Comment      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

If you have anything positive to say

I could use it today. Feeling bummed out and having a hard time keeping my outlook open. Today is "ovulat ...

1 Comment      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

One down, one to go

My sister got her BFP last week and I am so excited to be an Auntie again! This will be her third. Now all we ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Still Hanging On

With no luck last cycle, and trying so often, I was beginning to feel like it would never work out for me. The ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago