Community post

Journal

HSG and ultrasound looked good!!

So far so good!! That HSG test is actually not so bad. One very large follicle on the left side about 20-25 mm so about double what they used to do!! They said that the left side took all of the hormones, so instead of the right and the left having equal amount the left side took it all. I guess that's a lower chance of having twins? Meh, who cares, if I can have one healthy baby that would just make my whole world.

They did find some darker spots on my uterus, but are not too concerned about it. It could be a polyp or two but the Dr. will review it and confirm if it's anything we need to worry about.

But the tubes are open! We can focus on that! Hubby's results are super good too so we just have to be a little more patient! Thank GOD nothing is wrong. Seriously, thank the Lord, because He has everything to do with this. I am leaning on Him. <3 FX and hugs for everyone out there TTC!

1 Comment • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

hoping you get your bfp soon.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo