Posts by CatMom1

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

How many IUI before you move onto IVF?

I just had my 6th IUI. I am currently 6dpo but I don't have very much hope as we've done 5 with no success. We ...

7 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Hcg and progesterone levels

I am 4 weeks and 5 days today. My hcg this morning was 1435 and my progesterone is 19.1. Do those numbers look ...

3 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Is cramping normal?

After a year of fertility treatments, I finally got two lines last night on a first response. The positive was ...

3 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Can fever cause issues with two week wait?

I am 8dpo. I've been having some horrible bloating and gas from eating broccoli two days ago. (My mother also ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Can stress affect bbt?

I am currently 11dpo. This is the first cycle that I have tracked bbt. This is my 6th IUI. I normally have bac ...

3 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Drop in bbt at 9dpo?

Maybe it's just stress as I started a new job three days ago but I got to bed at midnight and took the bbt at ...

0 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Bbt chart

This is my first time tracking my bbt. I take my temperature between 5-6:30am and I make sure it's the first t ...

3 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

End of the TWW. Weekend of truth.

I am on CD27. I'm 13dpo. I had an IUI on April 5th. I've been having AF like cramps in my lower back for the p ...

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Cycle length or luteal length? Question for you.

Since I began fertility treatments my cycle length has not varied much. 28-29 days and my luteal phase has bee ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Cramping question

I am 11dpo. I normally experience cramping around 6-11dpo and again just before or the first day of AF. Is it ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago