Posts by CatMom1

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Question

Fever at 8dpo

Yesterday was 8dpo. I started off with a fever in the morning of 100.4. This was accompanied by a headache and ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Hcg and pregnancy tests

My RE does an hcg trigger shot, does an IUI 36hours later, and does a follow up hcg shot 3-4 days later to hel ...

5 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Ruined IUI. Any point to doing another tomorrow?

I got a positive ovulation test Sunday in the late afternoon. My IUI was scheduled for this morning. I get the ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

HSG test done today. What do these results mean?

I had the test done today to see if my tube was open. A little back story...I had my right ovary removed a few ...

3 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Hcg shot and negative test.

I am 12dpo. I had an IUI on ovulation day and an hcg shot on 11/14(4dpo) and had period like cramps on 6-7dpo. ...

5 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

11dpo. No cramps but sore breasts.

I am 11dpo. I had period-like cramps on days 6-7 (a little on day 8 but barely). On day 7 I had breast pain an ...

3 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Chance of twins?

I am 4dpo and went in for my ultrasound with my RE. He confirmed that two follicles ovulated and said the timi ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Go in for IUI today. Negative ovulation tests since Friday.

Last Friday I went to my RE and they did an ultrasound. I had a few developing follicles. 18mm, 16mm and a 14 ...

3 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Suddenly sore nipples and tender breasts after my period.

I am on cycle day 11. My period lasted 5 days(very heavy days 1-3). On day 3 I went in for an ultrasound with ...

3 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Any point to tracking BBT?

I have been seeing a fertility doctor. I'm on cycle day 27 and I had 1-2 mature follicles with follistim. I to ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago