Posts by mikalah09

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

13Dpo and cervix is high and hard to reach

Heres the back drop my period sarted on may 6th on may the 11th me and the bf dtd again on the 19th twice whic ...

6 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

13 DPO BFP!!!!!!

AF was suppose to start today but I just knew something was off about me this month. My breast was hurting lik ...

3 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Low back pain and feel like I just wanna breakdown and cry....

I am on cd24 and I'm 9dpo at 3dpo I started having sore boobs and to this day they are still sore (totally out ...

3 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

14 dpo and a BFN!!!!

so im at cd28 and im 14dpo i took a $ store hpt this evening and i got a bfn im not having any of the symptoms ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

really need some advice with this bad cramping pleassssssssseeeeeeee!!!

for a week now i been having cramping like my period was about to start. i ovulated on Tuesday of last week wh ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

TWW but still a little curious

if you've read my previous post then you know me and my bf is trying for #2 i came on in February 24 for 4 day ...

0 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

TTC and need some advice

so my boyfriend are trying for #2 so my cycle went off on the 17th of this month and we had unprotected sex t ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

I been having a lot of pregnancy symptoms lately but I'm kind of confused on what's going on.

Hi ladies first off let me say that I already have a little girl 3 yrs of age but she will be four in August w ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

can someone please help me understand what's going on

ok today i went to my appt she suppose to have done a blood pregnancy test but she did a urine test and it cam ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

how soon can a blood test pick up on hgc??

i have a doctor appointment this afternoon she is going to do a blood pregnancy test but when i checked the pt ...

5 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago