Community post

Question

13Dpo and cervix is high and hard to reach

Heres the back drop my period sarted on may 6th on may the 11th me and the bf dtd again on the 19th twice which was ovulation day so on the 21st suppose to be 2dpo i checked my cm and it was egw so we dtd again i tested twice and got bfn im 13dpo today so here are my symptoms:
1Dpo: creamy cm and hedache 2dpo: creamy cm slight lightheadiness and woke up with diarrhea later that day saw egwcm so we dtd again 3dpo: creamy cm and woke up with diarhea again 4-6dpo nothing just creamy cm since 1 dpo even in my undies 7dpo: breat sore and bloated 8dpo: headache.for a couple hours and felt right ovary cramps cm creamy but not as much 9dpo headache more right ovary cramps 10dpo: had bad cramps for about thirty mins and felt kind of sick but after the 30 mins it went away 11dpo: gave bf oral sex for some reason couldnt do it felt really sick to the stomach and like i had to throw up (sorry tmi) also took hpt bfn 12dpo: period was due today check cp high up and cm wet

6 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Answers

Also my cm was kind of creamy also but im 13dpo today and my cervix is still high up and kind of hard to reach feels like af bout to start but nothing so please ladies any input would be greatly appreciated

10 years ago • Post starter

Not sure if you are pregnant, since I'm not a pregnancy test (lol), but I know my doctor told me that cervical position this early in a possible pregnancy tells you nothing about if you are or are not pregnant. It changes all the time during a normal cycle. Good luck!

on July 1st, 2013! Due on March 14th, 2014!

10 years ago

thanks but i think im out again really feels like af is about to make her on time appearance just think im gon quit for a while tired of the disappointmentî??î??

I'm sorry!! I see that you only have a boyfriend right now, maybe wait until you're married to "try" more? And trying can make it harder to get pregnant anyways.

on July 1st, 2013! Due on March 14th, 2014!

10 years ago

Yea we've been together ten years he asked me but i wasnt ready lol silly me i know he is will be 36 in august anf i will be 30 in august as well but af hasnt arrived yet and im now 15dpo and she was due friday

Sorry to revive a dead topic.. But I just want to express my disgust at JJolene710's arrogance. What the hell does marriage got to do with having a family with someone you love? A piece of paper isn't going to reinforce or strengthen any love these to people already have. Mikalah09, I hope you were pregnant and if not, I wish you all the luck in your future. x

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo