Community post

Question

really need some advice with this bad cramping pleassssssssseeeeeeee!!!

for a week now i been having cramping like my period was about to start. i ovulated on Tuesday of last week which was 03/26 and that day on up until now i was having hot flashes like it came all of a sudden now started on the 28th which was 2dpo i started cramping like my period was about to come but every time i went to the bathroom it was nothing starting that night i being going to the bathroom peeing a lot and im still doing it well today my cramps stopped but the frequent urination is still going on then i noticed some white like milky discharge in my undies. AF is due on Sunday or Monday but every month before she come i always have sore breast but not this time they just feel full but its been that way since last week today i had a blood like taste in my mouth i am now currently 10dpo but i took a test this evening which was negative just wondering if i could still be preggo but im still prepared for AF arrival

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Sounds like a UTI. I have had cramping pain, hot flashes (fever-like but no fever) and had to urinate often when I had a UTI. But...hopefully you get a BFP this cycle anyways if AF doesn't come!

11 years ago

thanks i hope so too!!! the cramping stopped yesterday which was 10dpo but still have the frequent urination and the feeling like AF is about to make her arrival but im hoping she doesn't

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo