Community post

Question

I been having a lot of pregnancy symptoms lately but I'm kind of confused on what's going on.

Hi ladies first off let me say that I already have a little girl 3 yrs of age but she will be four in August well last month which was February I ovulated on the 11th I had intercourse that day and I had intercourse the day before which was the 10th I would say two weeks later I started having weird cravings and feeling nauseous I took a hpt and it was negative I received my period on the 24th of February which was a Sunday it started.off real light and dark brown like color by that Tuesday it was off but for those days it was a light flow only covered half of the tampon on one side sorry if it's TMI. But my boobs were sore a couple of days before my period came on but when it went off they were still sore and still are I've started having lower back pains and pains in my lower abdomen and in my lower sides certain smells make me sick to the stomach I took a test again two weeks and it was negative but when I looked at the pregnancy test calculator it said to wait could I be pregnant?

1 Answer • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

Sounds probable. Give it a little more time for the levels to increase. Baby Dust!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo