Posts by djpurity

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Implantation and Possible Triphasic Chart - Speculation!

I was worried due to my age, as I approach 35 this year, that perhaps my implantation was happening too close ...

1 Reply      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

TTC a New Year 2014 Baby! Everyone Who's Trying for Jan 2014

Anyone out there still TTC their #1 baby but haven't yet? If you haven't conceived yet, chances are your baby ...

9 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

How Effective is Maca Root Powder in Boosting Fertility & Desire - and is it Just for Men?

I recently heard from a TTC FB group I am in about the wonderful herbal supplement called MACA ROOT POWDER, wh ...

3 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

January 2014 - New Years Babies Cycle Group!

Anyone out there still TTC their #1 baby but haven't yet? If you haven't conceived yet, chances are your baby ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

I Accidentally Added a Day to a Past Cycle. How Do I Erase the Added Day?

I had a 29 day cycle in February. I logged on today and thought I was looking at March. I am on day 30 today, ...

0 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Using TOO MANY Fertility Boosters? Can that be Counterproductive? How could all that effort fail??

This month I did the Soy Isoflavones on CD2-6, I took my BBT and charted it online on a few websites and apps ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

No more pages