Community post

Question

I Accidentally Added a Day to a Past Cycle. How Do I Erase the Added Day?

I had a 29 day cycle in February. I logged on today and thought I was looking at March. I am on day 30 today, but I expect AF today, but because I didn't see day 30, which I added earlier, I thought I had to add a day again, which added day 30 to my previously 29 day cycle, causing overlapping cycles. I want to remove this day entirely from that cycle. How do I undo this??? I am at a loss. I know I should not have added it, but where is the undo button or the remove day button or whatever?? There is no technical help I can find to help me with this, and now my cycles don't link together correctly, and it shows that I have 2 cycles starting on March 2, when I tried to go to that day (CD30) and I pressed the button START A NEW CYCLE ON THIS DAY (more or less that is what it says), & I thought it would delete the day and put that as CD1 in a new cycle I could delete, but it still leaves CD30 on February, when there is no CD30.
So now I have 2 March cycles & the calendar links don

User Image User Image User Image User Image

0 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo