Community post

Discussion

Implantation and Possible Triphasic Chart - Speculation!

I was worried due to my age, as I approach 35 this year, that perhaps my implantation was happening too close to the end of my cycle, even though my Luteal Phase seems normal enough. I use FF as well as CtP, and FF is always 2 days ahead of FF, so it's either 14 days on FF or 12 days on CtP. But I hear that implantation can occur even up to 14DPO!

I had intense pregnancy symptoms in January, something I never experienced since. But then something went wrong. My cycle was a day shorter, and my AF visitation came on strong, out of the blue, while shopping at Target during nighttime. I was disappointed because I was so sure that with these symptoms it has to mean something, since I have been in tune with my cycles since a little girl and never once had any of those symptoms.

Anyway I began BBT and charting in February, and so March makes my second chart. But it seems perhaps I am seeing signs of implantation and possibly a triphasic chart. I know these signs are hindsight signs, meaning that they mean nothing up front, but only at the end when pregnancy is confirmed can it lead to lending insight to what was going on.

So of course this is could just be wishful thinking, but I got a dip Monday by a slight bit, about 0.4F, and then Tuesday, it spiked from 98.46 to 99.14F. This would be according to CtP website, making the dip on 7DPO, and 9DPO on FF.

I know this is too soon to make any interpretation. It will take the next 3 days before I know for sure. But I never have had a fever sign before. Is a slight fever upon waking (I had soaking wet hair and felt damp from sweating during the night), a sign of anything?

I showed my DH and he was excited. For some reason now FF is not showing the 99.14F rise in temp, but CtP still is. So if anyone wants to check them out, the CtP page is the one that will show the dip and rise. I have to go to bed and see what happens in the morning, and hopefully FF will show the temp for that day, Tuesday, again (I have no idea why it stopped showing the temperature; it still is in the data and it is not marked discarded.

Also, how happy is everyone with CtP's interpretation of possible OV days? I understand that after reading all the sign interpretation and what it means as far as OV range, and so I picked the one that every one seemed to point to, and since I am Ferning this week with a Saliva Microscope, it suddenly went from Full Ferning to No Ferning on CD17, and all the other signs point to it, and CtP picked the same day in February, CD17, which is after a rise in temp, a small rise, and then the day before another rise. You can see this in my charts. I wonder why FF picks the first rise in temp and CtP picks the second rise.

7DPO is closer to a normal implantation day, and I think that is due to the OTC progesterone I am taking, which is a creme from Source Naturals. I have read good reviews for it. I also am doing the Pineapple Core Method. I think the problem with my cycles are in my implantation. I tried Soy Isoflavones in February, and I used Instead SoftCups both months, and I tried PreSeed this month, mainly to create a pH friendly EWCM environment that I used the applicator to place right on my cervix during my fertile window when DTD. Otherwise I didn't need lubrication. I tried Baking Soda on some of those days as well to lower the acidity and make the pH more friendly to the sperm swimmers, since my DH has been going thru some illness recently, and I wanted to make it as easily as possible.

I am awaiting my AF or some sign that my cycle may become triphasic, which would be wonderful. I hope anyone who is in the 2WW and has any idea when a good time to test in relation to a possible implantation day would be, like how many days until hCG levels become readable by most OTC HPTs that are located at say, the Dollar Store, let me know.

I used a digital OPK this month, which made pinpointing possible OV days way easier than using the dipstick POAS method.

I know my hope for this cycle is low due to the illness my DH went thru right around my OV weekend, but I know there is still a remote chance, and I am just seeing things and feeling things related to January in small amounts, like an increased sense of smell, and new, dizziness today, and some other things, like the achy tender BBs I have, how they have gotten bigger and swollen and painful all over and not just tender under the arms near the armpits.

I know I am going on and on, but please if anyone has any time, let me know when a good testing day would be. Is anyone testing by the end of this month? AF is due on Mar 31. Is anyone testing around that date? I would love to meet some cycle and testing buddies.

Thanks!

User Image User Image User Image User Image

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hey there!! Do you have any updates? Have you tested yet?

I'm new to CtP, but just thought I'd see how you're doing :)

I have a similar chart... I'm in my TWW and just had a .4 temp drop this morning, and I'm only 9dpo. (I hope it rises back up tomorrow!) Also had a teeny bit of brown CM. I'm crossing my fingers this is implantation-related!

When I got pregnant with my son 2 years ago, I had implantation bleeding that was light red and brown for three days, I think 8 or 9dpo to 11 or 12dpo. Got a very light positive test on 12dpo with a dollar store test, but the next morning an FRER was negative, tested again on 14dpo with FRER again and got a faint positive!

I hope this is helpful! It seems you would need to wait about 2-3 days after supposed implantation occurs to take a test.

Keep me updated and good luck!! :)

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo