Posts by MrsDohner

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

everything comes in 3s!!

okay LMC was 3-15-13 my next LMC was suppose to be 4-8-13 and am actualy due for another period today. So this ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

To Early..or..On Frits..

Okay since we lost our son in Nov2012 my cycles has been on the average 24days no longer then 28days. My last ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

FaceBook

I was just letting everyone know. I have a page on facebook called Our Angels Memoriam this page is not only ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

short Lived

Well even though it had been within the 10 minute window my 13dpo "positive" was actually an evapora ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

13 DPO..

535am wake the Hubster up for work take my temp chart my temp.. pee drop the drops in the hole and watch the p ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

9DPO

Okay so I'm on CD 21 9dpo so AF should be here April 8.. hope that we succeeded this month. I have some sympto ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

One More Week..Just Curiosity

So I have recorded my BBT CM and some TWW Symptoms. So things seem to be looking pretty good to me but if you ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Did It Ready To Test It..

Okay so I'm 3dpo.. and I have 10 days until I can test.. good new tho I start nursing school Monday so the hom ...

0 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

CD 10 Getting Close :)

So today March 24 2013 is CD 10 and this is the first month since we lost our son in Nov 2012 that we are doin ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Baby Making Addict. Advice Please

Does anyone have any advice on how to conceive faster. best positions the whole week of ovulation. when to kno ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago