Community post

Journal

CD 10 Getting Close :)

So today March 24 2013 is CD 10 and this is the first month since we lost our son in Nov 2012 that we are doing it all to try and get a headstart on my OV day. So if the MyDaysX app and the Ovulation Predictor app I have on my phones correct I will be OVing in 3 days (march 27) I think we might have a chance this month. Sexy time isn't feeling like a chore it's fun like always and the only thing different is I get on my back and prop up for 15-30 mins after. I have a cousin in law that just found out she's expecting and my other cousin in laws girlfriend is expecting also she's about 8 wks so it would be nice to conceive this month so I can have pregnancy buddies... I had some with Dom but it was my friends from back home (4hrs away) so we only got to chat on line. But I will be seeking pregnancy buddies in my home town when we do conceive. AnyWho baby dust everyone.. praying and wishing you all the best

0 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo