Community post

Question

everything comes in 3s!!

okay LMC was 3-15-13 my next LMC was suppose to be 4-8-13 and am actualy due for another period today. So this will make to cycles ive missed. as of today I am 3wks 3days late. And if pregnant right at 7wks. I check my temp every morning and my cervix. My temp has stayed in the high 97s and my cervix is high medium feeling and super super closed. so my question.. is this a sign of pregnancy. I have taken a few test and they have been negative or I thought I seen a line but its so light I cant say for sure. so any help would be wonderful. Im going for a blood test hopefully next week and and praying its positive. ThankYou and BabyDust

1 Answer • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

A pregnancy test would be very dark positive if you are over 3 weeks late and 7 weeks pregnant. Definitely discuss this with your doctor to see why you havent had your period.

Me...33 Hubby...34 Nov 2002...high risk pregnancy, preterm labor @ 31wks, held in our son until 37wks, born 7lbs, 20in October 2007...blighted ovum @ 6w4d, D&C October 2012...fetal death @7w4d subchorionic hematoma, D&C, 46 chromosomes, normal female Waiting to TTC until June!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo