Community post

Journal

13 DPO..

535am wake the Hubster up for work take my temp chart my temp.. pee drop the drops in the hole and watch the pink slowly slide.. hmm is that a line.. looks like a line but can't tell still to pink.. I will give it a few.. go talk to the Hubster for a bit walk him out give him kisses let the dogs out flick the tv on to catch the news and.. oh the test.. 550am.. the test strip is still pink but there's something there.. look at it for a bit and as the pink fades there's the line.. faint but pink and there.. we may have caught it this month.. we may be parents again.. and our angel baby Dom might be a big brother watching over his little brother or sister from heaven.. fingers crossed and prayers that this is real.. and God is giving us another chance at being parents.. baby dust to everyone and best of luck.. B.

0 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo