Posts by mommyofaliana21

Page 5

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 41 - 50

Question

Experienced charters please help....

I was just wondering if my chart looks normal so far.my temp keeps dropping and it took a big dip today.I usua ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

i can't be close to ovulation this early can i?im only on cd5....

so im on cd5 and had ewcm on my tampon with some spotting on it also.and ive had O pains all day which i thoug ...

8 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

2ND CYCLE AFTER CHEMICAL PREGNANCY LOSS.....WANNA GIVE HUBBY A BFP FOR HIS BDAY THIS MONTH(part 1)

10/4/12-my second cycle after my chemical pregnancy has started.hubby is out of town but will be back on cd10. ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Can someone please explain why my bbt is still high on cd3?

Today is cd3 for me and id be 15 dpo if I was still in the two week wait.my coverline was 98.0 so I'm wonderin ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

I'm on cd2 and my temp is still above my coverline.why?

Fertility friend puts me at 14 dpo today if I hadn't started my period yesterday.its a medium flow and bright ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

im on cd22 today....what symptoms do u ladies have so far?

I haven't noticed any very eye catching symptoms this month.but I have new ones from other months my fiance an ...

3 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

What's the deal with my 4 days of ewcm?I'm 12 dpo....

Since I've been 9 dpo I've been getting ewcm.the first 2 days I went just a degree below my coveline and the 3 ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Is my bbt chart looking pretty good so far?please help

Got prego last cycle but it ended as a chemical pregnancy.but the day I found out my temp was 98.1 which was ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

WHOA WHY DO I HAVE EWCM AT 9 DPO?

I know for sure I'm 9 dpo because I have been temping and using opks.I went to the bathroom and after going to ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Hey ladies can u look at my chart and tell me what you think please.my chart was private earlier....

Ok now that I have taken my chart off private i was wondering if you ladies can tell me if it looks good so fa ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago