Posts by mommyofaliana21

Page 3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 21 - 30

Question

When should I tell my boss I'm pregnant?

Tomorrow will make me 6 weeks.and as of this week I've been batteling low blood pressure and bad nausea that's ...

5 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

anyone use opks as hpts?

i did an opk at 6 and 8 dpo and got very light lines which i know means negative.then at 9 dpo i got my bfp so ...

7 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Round ligament pain.how to ease it?

I started getting round ligament pain up my right and left sides last night and also have bad back pian.but th ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

so ummm diarreah during pregnancy?

whew that feels so akward to admit but there is no such thing as tmi in the life of ttc or being pregnant.lol. ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

who wants to be pregnancy buddies?

today i am 14 dpo which is the day my period was supposed to come.i got my bfp at 9 dpo and tested everyday si ...

8 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

SO IM DEF OFFICIALLY PREGNANT NOW.....

10/29/12-my period was due today but i already found out im prego 5 days ago which was at 9dpo.I tested every ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

What do my hcg levels need to be to get bfp on ept digital hpt?

I got my bfp at 9 dpo.did my beta test at 10 dpo and my levels were 26.then did hpt yesterday at 11 dpo and go ...

6 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Still taking my temp and a hpt every morning.am I crazy?

I've had a miscarriage 3 years ago where the baby passed away at 6 weeks but I didn't find out until I was alm ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

When to stop taking vitamin B6 after bfp?

I've been taking vitamin B6 since august 21st of this year.its 100 mg and I have never had any probs with it.I ...

0 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

bfps but bfn at doc today?what's going on??is the test less sensitive at the doc?

I took a wondfo 25 miu test at 9 dpo at 7am and it was a bfp.then at 1pm I did the same brand test and a diffe ...

5 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago