Posts by mommyofaliana21

Questions  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

16 dpo test lines concerning

16 dpo and got my bfp 6 days ago. With my last child the test line was darker than the control on these.... th ...

5 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Does anyone ever get itchy nipples during/after/before ovulation?

I got itchy nipples and today is day 3 of it.I'm on cd10.this month I'm only taking vitamin B6 but no opks and ...

5 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Question

morning sickness and diarreah....

Well I'm going to start off with the fact that I don't have morning sickness,its all day sickness which I call ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

so im on pelvic rest becuase of subchronic bleed....

went to see the doc for my first obgyn appt and he did a scan which placed me at 6 weeks and 1 day along on we ...

5 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Going to first doc appt today very nervous and excited

Monday made me offically 6 weeks.I have my first appt and scan today.the nurse said we should c the heartbeat ...

5 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

When should I tell my boss I'm pregnant?

Tomorrow will make me 6 weeks.and as of this week I've been batteling low blood pressure and bad nausea that's ...

5 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

anyone use opks as hpts?

i did an opk at 6 and 8 dpo and got very light lines which i know means negative.then at 9 dpo i got my bfp so ...

7 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Round ligament pain.how to ease it?

I started getting round ligament pain up my right and left sides last night and also have bad back pian.but th ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

so ummm diarreah during pregnancy?

whew that feels so akward to admit but there is no such thing as tmi in the life of ttc or being pregnant.lol. ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

who wants to be pregnancy buddies?

today i am 14 dpo which is the day my period was supposed to come.i got my bfp at 9 dpo and tested everyday si ...

8 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago