Posts by mommyofaliana21

Page 4

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 31 - 40

Question

Anyone get a beta test at 10 dpo?what were your levels?

I got my bfp yesterday at 9 dpo at 7am and at 1 pm it was even darker unlike the very faint one from that morn ...

0 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

What are my chances at getting a bfp at 10 dpo?got symptoms....

Today makes me cd 8 but after looking at my chart i believe i ovulated a day earlier which would put me at cd9 ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

is 6pdo a decent time for implantation?

im 6 dpo today and i had very strong period like cramps which i thought was really odd.it lasted about 2 or 3 ...

5 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

UPDATE:HUBBY GOT HIS BIRTHDAY BFP A FEW DAYS EARLY....

10/24/12-before I took my hpt I looked at my test for anything I could mistake a line for(just had to make sur ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

what dpo would you say i am from looking at my chart?

fertility friend says my coverline is 97.3 and i Oed on cd12 which means im 8 dpo today.i always O on cd12(the ...

0 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

does my chart look wierd?it looks a lil off to me...

Ive already Oed and it was confimed with my temps.Fertiltiyfriend drew my coverline at 97.3. I just think m ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

does my chart look wierd?it looks a lil off to me...

Ive already Oed and it was confimed with my temps.Fertiltiyfriend drew my coverline at 97.3. I just think m ...

0 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

still having ovary pain on 4 dpo.is that nomal?

i ovulated on cd 12(the 15th of this month) and got ovary pains before that as i always do before O day but th ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Should I start testing twice today with opk?

Last month I got a positive opk on cd 11 but Oed on cd 12(temps confirmed that).and the month before that I Oe ...

10 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

how often does O day change for you ladies?

i Oed 2 months ago on cd12.didn't chart my temps or use opks that month but i kept track of cm and O pains and ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago