Posts by FrannyBoo

Page 5

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 41 - 50

Question

CD 1! Anyone else find it the worst CD of them all?

Well... Here I was sitting waiting for a bfp on 12dpo when instead I got AF! :-/ now here I am waiting around ...

6 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Well the Witch has showed up... :/ words of enncouragement needed after 13 months...

Mixed feelings here... My cycles have been 140+ days since coming off of BCP.... and since starting metformin ...

2 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Question

11dpo -HPT

Ok so the 10 dpo seems to have been an evap because so far i cant see nothing on the 11 dpo hpt :( Man this ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

10 dpo...

Tested yesterday at 9po, stark white test. Tested today, and it looks like an evap to me even though people th ...

4 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Irregular cycles... what should i expect my Luteal phase to be?

Ok so since coming off BCP i have had WAY long cycles ( 4+months) i just started charting, and taking metformi ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

11dpo temp drop :( am i out??

I am 11 dpo, i had a few evap lines yesterday i think ( as i cant see much today), and my temp has dropped... ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Question

9 dpo - hpt

Can someone check my chart? first time bbt charting and just wondering if things look ok? i took and hpt t ...

3 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

When did you get your +??

how many dpo where you when you got your + :)

6 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

First time charting

does it look like i Od to you? and what should i expect my temps will continue to look like? Thanks so much! ...

2 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Happy thanksgiving you guys <3 Can someone check my chart?

Did I O? First time charting everything's new to me! If I did what should I expect my chart to look like from ...

0 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago