Posts by FrannyBoo

Page 3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 21 - 30

Journal

CD 20...

Well its been 2 weeks since my HSG. I was hping id be one of the lucky people ovulating 2 weeks after it but s ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

RANT!!

ok so in the journal i just wrote i got started on hubbys best friends story whos fiance just had baby #2 yest ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

I HATE WAITING

Ugh im so impatient lately... but that might be because im literally waiting on everything these days. Waiti ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

UPDATE!!! New cycle and HSG!

HI Ladies, I am SO sorry i havent updated you guys sooner. ok so, i am officially on CD 6 YAY! the progest ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

How soon after stopping progesterone did AF show for you?

Well the header says it all I guess Haha This is my first round of progesterone and im just wondering how lo ...

5 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Ordering OPKs and Hpts online?

As you can tell from the question im looking into ordering those Internet cheapies online... I've been using t ...

5 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Finally reffered to doctor!!! Hoping for clomid...

Alright so we got the most important call yet!! We finally got our referral to an gynecologist!!! Waiting time ...

4 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Alright update (finally) from first gyno appointment

sorry ladies i meant to update you right after my appointment but i was so exhausted from not sleeping for da ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

well tomorrows the day...

waaah.... i am freaking out lol to get you caught up, tomorrow is my first Gyno appointment... ( in canada a ...

3 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Centrum prenatal with folic acid good?

anyone have anything good or bad to say about them? Looking to get started on them as i kinda kept procrasci ...

2 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago