Posts by FrannyBoo

Page 4

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 31 - 40

Question

Femara vs clomid?

Ok so I'm anticipating my Gyno appointment on Thursday so I've been doing some research and now can across &qu ...

10 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

starting to get slightly excited...lol

Alright so after 15 months of TTC on our own, and being diagnosed with PCOS in month 10, we finally have our a ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Question

BBT chart is a mess!

Ok ladies, so i was temping at the beginning of my cycle then some stuff happened so i had to take some time o ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

anyone from Canada? Specifically Alberta?

Got some healthcare questions :) no im not trying to stalk you lol would just appreciate some knowledge in TTC ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

First ever entry

Ok well lets do this i guess... Ive been taking a little time away from this and hubby and I have been tak ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

CM question... no not trying to be gross lol

Hey ladies. ok so this cycle has me at a loss so far. my temps have been all over the place, and my cm is co ...

2 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Metformin question...

Ok so on sept 18th I got prescribed 500mg of metformin a day. I was good with taking it for about 2 weeks bu ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Metformin question...

Ok so on sept 18th I got prescribed 500mg of metformin a day. I was good with taking it for about 2 weeks bu ...

0 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

12dpo woke up with pink spotting...

Ok so when i got up this morning i peed in my cup to take another hpt. then i wiped (sorry if tmi) and it was ...

3 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Luteal Phase too short?

Ok so i ovulated for like the first time ever (well properly anyways lol) now on 12 dpo i got AF in her full b ...

6 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago