Community post

Question

Finally reffered to doctor!!! Hoping for clomid...

Alright so we got the most important call yet!! We finally got our referral to an gynecologist!!! Waiting time... Till march... But with my luck we got in for January 15th!!! (Yay) so new year=new start!
So far I've tried metformin, which made me ovulate no problem but geez what's the point of ovulating if you're too sick to bd... I mean seriously pooping water isn't exactky attractive....
So here's hoping she will put us in clomid!! Anything I need to know? Should know? Anything I should ask her? Be prepared for? We've been trying for 15 months now with no luck... And I got diagnosed with pcos... Any help, advice, or words of encouragement are welcome :)

User Image

4 Answers • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

I just got my very first POSITIVE. I have been on Clomid since October. I started on 50mg and it did not make me ovulate. We moved up my dose to 100mg.
I really thought I was out this month. But my doctor called me with results that I DID indeed ovulate. So of course I took another test and came out positive.
We have been trying for over 4 years. This medication works amazing.
The only side effect i found with this medication is hot flashes! And moodiness. But other than that nothing.
It is so worth it!
Baby Dust to you!!

9 years ago

Also, we used preseed during ovulation time. Its expensive but its amazing.

9 years ago

I got diagnosed with PCOS this year...hahah..wait, last year, too. The 2 best things are lowering your carb intake to around 100grams a day, no sugar and exercising ie walking. My acupuncturist has me taking myoinositol & "phase I" and "phase II" herbal blends for the follicular phase & luteal phase, respectively, to help lower testosterone. You can google them or find them on the natural fertility info site. Oh, do NOT take DHEA with PCOS, it will only make your testosterone level higher and cause bad eggs to be produced. I have collected a ton of links for PCOS, so message me if you're interested.

9 years ago

I have Pcos as well. We have been ttc for almost 3 years. I was put on metformin and clomid.. Praying for a + hpt in feb. Baby Dust your way!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo