Community post

Question

Temping question!!

K so I have been temping for like over a year now and never had trouble. This cycle has been giving me some issues. Not temping wise just stressing me out. K so I usually go to bed around 10-11 and wake up between 1-2 to take my temp. Never had any problems (well sometimes the occasional missed day due to no proper sleep or whatever) BUT I am waiting to see if I Od and I didn't sleep well yesterday so I didn't temp. Now today/last night was even worse :( and these days are the ones that matter the most. But I just couldn't get myself to sleep. So hubby left at 4 and I feel asleep around then and woke up at 7.30 and took my temp. It's the same amount of sleep as I usually get before a temp but a different time. Does it count???? Ugh

User Image

1 Answer • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

It will definitely alter ur temp. My temp times (diff cycles) used to range from 4am to 8am, depending on hubs' shift. The later temps, even tho it was the same amount of actual sleep, we're always higher. U can add it to ur chart if u want but def make a note of the time difference and be ready for an erratic chart if ur times are continually inconsistent.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo