Community post

Journal

Well im back....

it is with a heavy sobbing heart that i write this... after 22 months of TTC we finally conceived... Positive HPT on August 2nd... positive digi august 3rd.... pregnancy announcement included in our anniversary photoshoot august 7th.... anniversary dinner and happy-ness august 11th... first ultrasound (horrible experience) sept1st. seen babys heartbeat... 2nd ultrasound september 10th no heartbeat.... 3rd ultrasound and testing at hospital september 11th no heartbeat confirmed...
i was 7w3d.... they couldnt tell me when babys heart stopped.... husband and i are in denial about it all since the actual miscarriage has not happened yet... which to me is the worst right now. im an emotional wreck... and waiting for the bleeding to start any minute or day is just even more heartbreaking....
i am balling as im writing this.... why?!....
any of you ladies who have gone through this please give me some advice as to how to cope with this...

User Image

4 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Comments

My sympathies my dear, you will come stronger out of this

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/baby_dust.gifhttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/stork_pink.gif

8 years ago

The only way I could look at the bleeding was a new chance for another life to grow, its heartbreaking but the pregnancy isn't viable and once the bleeding starts it's a fresh start, i had a D&C for my first because I just didn't want to wait and i was also 10+4 and the GS was quite large and that also gave me the option for genetic testing which confirmed a chromosomal abnormality which also let me stop blaming myself, its hard and it sucks but you will always remember this child and it will make you really appreciate your next bubba

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

8 years ago

i am so sorry to hear this. it is a really tough time. i think what logansma said is so true.

8 years ago

My deepest sympathies for your loss.
I've suffered a loss like this I know it's really, really hard. I was mad at everybody (doctors, etc), mad at my body and very sad for my little bub that wasn't strong/healthy enough to make it through. Emotions will run free, but the love you feel for this child will always be there. Time, allowing myself to cry, talking to close friends & family, & praying a lot got me through.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo