Posts by FrannyBoo

Page 7

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 61 - 70

Question

starting to BBT chart...

regular thermometer ok or need to buy a BBT one?

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

ops, ovulation, pcos, metformin...

oh boy... so lost... haha! I have EXTREMELY long cycles, like im talking 140+ days, just got diagnosed with ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Question

OPK question!!

Can you guys head over to my images and look at my recent OPK picture? I am pretty sure its negative ( top was ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

OPK question...

Hey ladies, Ok so I just got diagnosed with PCOS :( first time using opks. I just started metformin 3 days a ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Thinking about trying the Traditional Chinese Medicine way....

im thinking of trying TCM... anyone have any info on it? im talking to a friend of a friend who has been doing ...

2 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Excited but scared? (clomid)

ok so as some of you may have read, we are having some health coverage issues that we are dealing with... long ...

2 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Question

venting....

hubby and I have been trying for a year now... lots of BS going on already and now I just received a message f ...

7 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

cost of pregnancy?

Im in Canada and wont have health insurance if I do end up pregnant. what will the doctor visits cost us until ...

3 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

career vs baby

ok... so im in Canada and things went a little crazy with the government and I had to send in sponsorship pape ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Words of encouragement needed...

Ok so hubby and I were out shopping today and we went into the baby section... Ugh.... All those cute cribs an ...

3 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago