Posts by luv2luvu

Page 4

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 31 - 40

Journal

CD 2:

Maca dose is officially increased to 3000mg/day... That ought to do it!!! :) Am prepared to continue this ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Spotting

Just discovered dark brown spotting, so might be CD 1 today... Watching & waiting...

5 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

No AF

Still no AF, but temp today was down to 98.7F... It appears to be inching it's way down... That's ok tho.. ...

2 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

CD 26:

AF hasn't made an appearance yet... Watching & waiting... Wondering if Maca is already correcting my lu ...

2 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Very interesting link!!!

http://www.totalityofbeing.com/FramelessPages/Articles/IncFertility.htm

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Maca

I've been taking 750mg of gelatinized maca per day throughout this cycle... Apparently that is only 1/4th of ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

CD 23:

Expecting AF anytime now... Showing all the signs that she's on her way... 10DPO & if my LP stays on th ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

CD 15:

Added raw cacao powder to my arsenal today... Has a ton of great qualites including: Fights stress & ...

2 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Coconut Oil

I grabbed a jar of coconut oil at the grocery store last night & hubby looked at me funny but didn't say a ...

3 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

CD 14: Merry Christmas!!!

Officially O'd yesterday... Got in a couple wonderful rounds of bd... ;) have a bit of tenderness & ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago