Community post

Journal

Coconut Oil

I grabbed a jar of coconut oil at the grocery store last night & hubby looked at me funny but didn't say anything... Then I went to work & he texted me a link about the use of coconut oil to fight bacteria/viruses... I texted him back that coconut oil has proven helpful for all kinds of different issues... :) My research has turned up that it is extremely helpful for:
Skin issues
Improving thyroid function
Digestive issues
Detoxification of the body from free radicals/lung cleansing/ liver cleansing/ colon cleansing
Weight loss due to decrease in cravings for sweets/processed foods & higher metabolic function
Production/Stabilization of reproductive hormones
Inflammation
Immune system function/fights bacteria, viruses, candida, microorganisms, & even parasites
Boosts energy & fights fatigue
Improves cognitive function & eliminates headaches

& much much more.... I don't think it'll be hard to get him on this bandwagon, lol... I would like to see what it can do for me... I'm looking forward to experimenting with foods & smoothies using it, as well as introducing it to my skin care regime... I'm too young to feel so old, lol... I'm determined to reclaim my health, vitality, & youth... I wanna be a great role model for my family... My goals depend on my ability to be active & energetic- so succumbing to fatigue & chronic inflammation is out of the question...

3 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Comments

I am A HUGE advocate of coconut oil!! It is the only oil I cook with now, I LOVE it :) I also use in place of lotion and my daughters use it as well. My man uses it in his hair lol, it is the best stuff ever!

10 years ago

I'm definitely pleased so far... :) I'm doing whatever I can to maximize my health & the health of my family & friends... :) Gonna have to start buying it in much larger amounts tho, because we've already gone thru a pint, lol... Bring on great health & happiness!!!

10 years ago • Post starter

I love coconut oil it's wonderful and works for everything.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo