Community post

Journal

Spotting

Just discovered dark brown spotting, so might be CD 1 today... Watching & waiting...

5 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Comments

If this is cd 1, bring on 3000mg of Maca per day & looking into starting up Aqua Zumba as is safe for pregnancy & I'm suffering a burn out as far as always working out alone to stay fit, balance hormones, & correct my scoliosis... I wish I had even 1 friend that liked to do stuff like workout or volunteer with me... Hopefully that'll change if I start taking Aqua Zumba soon... I also finished the application & orientation to be a disaster volunteer with Red Cross, so just waiting for that to be processed... It's about time I start connecting with people who have interests similar to my own... I'm tired of feeling like a loner when it comes to loving my body & my strong desire to be make the world a better place by rolling up my sleeves & getting my hands dirty... I Know that there are millions of people who feel the same way, I just don't understand how it is that I haven't connected with a single 1 of them...

10 years ago • Post starter

As a home health & hospice CNA, I rarely even come in contact with other CNA'S that I have anything in common with... My hubby is really encouraging me to start Aqua Zumba, although it's kinda spendy & usually he would see something like that as an unnecessary expense... He is also hoping that I can at least start the classes at Red Cross for disaster volunteering... He told me that he thinks I could use to get involved with something that makes me happy & allows me to make friends & socialize a bit, because he can see that I starve for someone to talk to... He pointed out that he realizes that he works with a large crew of guys everyday, so when he's off work he is content to be away from society... He also knows that I mostly provide hospice care (& that occasionally that can really derail me when I've bonded with a client) & that I come in contact with extremely few opportunities to make friends...

He sees that I am sometimes nearly desperate to have someone to talk to, or better yet, actually get out there & DO awesome stuff with... He tries, but it's very challenging for him to switch over after a long day at work with rough guys to a sensitive hubby... He sees where I find it challenging to meet & make friends & to develop friendships at all- let alone with local people that care about the same stuff I care about & that want to be hands on members of their community beyond paying taxes... He even said that maybe I should look for a different job that allows me to interact with peers, because he can see that I'm unhappy feeling like a loner who doesn't fit in... It's not that I don't try to talk to my existing friends about stuff, I do, but every time I do, it stings when they're so disinterested in my life that their eyes glaze over & they tune out so much that they don't even notice if I stop speaking mid sentence...

This is a little pathetic, so I'm choosing to make some positive changes in my life & to set things in motion to take my whole life to the next level...

As a hospice CNA, I possess & hunger for Living, more than anyone I know... I listen to stories of blessings, adventures, & experiences... I also listen to people as they wish they would've Lived more, or taken more chances & risks, or chosen more fulfilling priorities... Nobody else seems to share my hunger... My hunger rubs off on my hubby every now and again, but I live with a fierce hunger every single day... I think he is beginning to grow more hungry all the time, but his hunger is nowhere near the intensity of mine yet... I think he admires my hunger, although he doesn't fully understand it... I really wanna connect with more people that share my hunger for Life...

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo