Posts by baker babe

Page 3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 21 - 30

Question

Clomid and Annovutionary cycles

I only ever get a positive OPK every other month. My question is.....is there any point taking clomid on the ...

6 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

1st Clomid cycle - is my chart normal?

My chart has gone crazy this month and my temps have been as low as 35.7 (Celsius) - which is the lowest they ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Are there many Accupuncture success stories?

Hi ladies - I am seriously considering having acupuncture and just wondered how many of you have had BFP's fol ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Cycle 9: Cycle START Date: 11th March 2012 - The Clomid Cycle

100mg Clomid CD 2-6 I am also drinking wheatgrass juice and taking royal jelly, omega 3,6,9 with flaxseed oil ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Which is correct - my FSH levels or my chart? HELLLPPPPPPPPPPP!!

Please help me ladies....we met with my consultant yesterday and he said that my FSH levels are 14.2 (VERY hig ...

6 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Closure.... X New Beginnings! :D

We.met with our consultant yesterday (08/03/13) and he said that my FSH levels are very high - 14.2 which is n ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Have I Ovulated?

Usually, I ovulate on CD14 like clockwork, but this cycle, I had a HyCoSy test which unfortunately, I had a ve ...

7 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Delayed Ovulation due to HyCoSy test?

Hi ladies. I am on CD16 and my temps indicate that I haven't ovulated yet....usually, I ovulate on CD14 like ...

0 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

8th Cycle. Cycle Start Date: 10th February 2013

We had our first appointment with gynaecology on the 8th Feb and are currently having all of our tests carried ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

implantation pain?

Hi ladies....I am 10dpo and today I had three episodes of a sharp shooting pain (one after the other, which ea ...

0 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago