Posts by baker babe

Page 5

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 41 - 50

Question

Opk and bbt tips?

Hi ladies! I have just started my 4th cycle of ttc my first child at the age of 38. I want to realy optomise m ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

How do I know if I have ovulated?

I am on CD 14 and am realy confused about the signs of ovulation. I keep on getting different calculations fr ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

4th Cycle. Start Date: 22nd October 2012

Going to BBT chart and use OPK for this cycle. Also going to BD every day. Confusing cycle...as bbt chart ind ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Group B Streptococcus (GBS)

This is a bacterium which can be fatal to babies at the time of birth. An enriched culture medium (ECM) test ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Just Curious!.....

I am still getting my head around my ovulation dates and just wondered on average, what cycle day most women f ...

7 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

to test or not to test?

Just wondering, how many of you ladies have ever got a BFP at 14 DPO? I want to test at 14 dpo, but do not wa ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

tummies :)

I had a m/c last cycle, but am TTC again straight away (I am 38 and fear that time is running out for me). ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Signs of Implantation

I am at the possible (and much hoped for) implantation stage of my cycle and just wondered what signs of impla ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Do pregnancy symptoms come and go????

Help! Is it usual for early preg symptoms to get stonger/weaker? Yesterday (6 dpo) symptoms were - large ...

7 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

early pregnancy weight gain

On my last cycle, I mysteriously gained half a stone within one week when I would have been around 4 wk preg ( ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago