Posts by baker babe

Success stories  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Success story

BFP with hih FSH levels!! :D

We have finally got our BFP after 12 months of trying. I am 39 and this is my first pregnancy. We are currently 7w and 4 days and everything is going well. We had a scan this week and our baby is well and truly implanted and has a strong heartbeat. We never thought we would see this moment, it is unbelievable.

7 months ago, our fertility DR gave us three months worth of clomid and sent us away saying that we only had a 5% chance of conception because my FSH levels were 12.1. He said that our only chance was donar egg!!! We told him that we would prove him wrong - and we have! Infact, we weren't even taking the clomid when we fell pregnant.......we conceived on our honeymoon, which is very special.

I am taking progesterone pessaries for the first trimester as my progesterone is a bit low. I have strong symptoms and everything is going really well.

Through our journey, we tried many things, but I believe that the two key things that helped were my weekly Chinese accupuncture sessions and also the really disgusting frozen pure wheatgrass juice which I drank everyday (which is meant to reduce FSH). I ordered it from "big juice company" and it came in little shot glasses (mmmm!)

Other things that we tried were;- pre-seed (although we didn't use it on the month we conceived), softcups, royal jelly, omega, CQ10, healthy and balanced diet with plenty of exercise (walking).

Oh and I am absolutely convinced that the night we conceived was when I was laughing really hard in the arms of my man after we had made love - proper belly laughter - I think that this definately assisted conception and I have heard it from other people too! Good luck ladies, stay nice and relaxed about your journey and then you will be creating the perfect environment for your little bean :D Baby dust for you all xx

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

No more pages