Posts by hopefullll

Page 3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 21 - 30

Question

TMI question coming strrrrraight at ya. How the heck to I raise my hips without semen coming out?

See I told you it was too much info lol. But seriously, if I raise my butt or cough or move in general a good ...

6 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

cycle day 10, first round of clomid

Well here I am on cd10 already, finished 5th tablet of clomid yesturday so crossing my fingers that this is th ...

1 Comment      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Anyone have a positive opk every month and seriously question if you even ovulate? Is this possible

Hello ladies, please feel free to share your stories and experiences with opk's. I have been using them for o ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Hey ladies, any success stories with Clomid? Especially on the first or second round??

Hello gals! Well, after over a year with no successful pregnancies, my doctor has finally prescribed me Clomi ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Nervous as hell! Seeing doctor tomorrow for blood results. So now, I HOPE something minor is WRONG

So why would one wish for bad results? Well at this point if it turns out that nothing is wrong with me I'll ...

0 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Okay ladies, I feel very sad for anyone who feels like they are struggling to conceive, but.........

sometimes I get a tad frustrated when people consider 3 or 4 months a long time and use this site to complain ...

11 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

To the ladies who have who have been trying for over a year, can I get a hell yah! I mean, hell no!

So this is not so much a question as it is a place for all to vent. To all the ladies who have been trying fo ...

7 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Losing hope --can anyone explain what "40% of the sperm have crooked tails" means?

Anyone with a simialr situation? I believe that if 40% or more of the sperm are abnormal this is called terat ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago