Posts by hopefullll

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Question

To all the ladies here who are doing IUI or will be soon.....

Hello all, I was hoping to meet a few gals in my position. I started a new group in the discussion forum and ...

0 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Starting Clomid,anyone with me? Can I get a hell yah! Part 2

For anyone staring, or already on Clomid:) We are the best group of girls so feel free to share your TTC jour ...

284 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

round 4 of clomid- cd 7

Took last pill for this cycle. I have tried 5-9, 4-8 and 3-7. I like to switch it up but Im hoping 3-7 will ...

1 Comment      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Starting Clomid, anyone with me?! Can I get a hell ya!

After a year of trying I am finally prescribed Clomid. I'm super pumped and really hoping this is the ticket ...

285 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

third round of Clomid- cd 10

Well clearly I suck at keeping a journal, again lol. And clearly I am not one of the lucky ladies who gets th ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

cd 13, second round of clomid

So, I tried something different. Don't know if I should have but I figured it couldn't hurt right? Instead t ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Are you having an emotional day?? Well, I hope this makes you smile, you deserve it!

A man speaks frantically into the phone, "My wife is pregnant, and her contractions are only two minutes ...

5 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

cd 4, second round of Clomid

So, apparently I suck at keeping a journal lol. Having said that, here I am at cd 4, again, and taking clomid ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Has anyone else using CLOMID experienced spotting 3 or 4 days before expected AF?

This is not an, "Am I pregnant?" question, I know that I am not. But I don't usually have spotting ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Can someone pretty please help me with this!!? How do I find my cervix, having a hard time:(

There has to be some sort of "finding your cervix: for dummies" or some nifty tips on what I'm look ...

7 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago