Posts by hopefullll

Questions  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

The truth behind the Clearblue fertility monitor: what they don't want you to know;)

So here is how this machine works: read the test sticks, yup, I said it, read em. The darker line that you see ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

So, IUI didn't work for you, what next? You aren't alone, please read:)

Hello ladies! I've noticed a lot of IUI posts on here lately and I just wanted to give hope to those who are ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Where are all the IVF ladies out there!?

Hey, just trying to find out if there is a good IVF forum on here

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

BBT charting on this website: quick question...

Super quick question girls: I have been temping for the last 12 days but have only been writing down the temp ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

To all the ladies here who are doing IUI or will be soon.....

Hello all, I was hoping to meet a few gals in my position. I started a new group in the discussion forum and ...

0 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Are you having an emotional day?? Well, I hope this makes you smile, you deserve it!

A man speaks frantically into the phone, "My wife is pregnant, and her contractions are only two minutes ...

5 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Has anyone else using CLOMID experienced spotting 3 or 4 days before expected AF?

This is not an, "Am I pregnant?" question, I know that I am not. But I don't usually have spotting ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Can someone pretty please help me with this!!? How do I find my cervix, having a hard time:(

There has to be some sort of "finding your cervix: for dummies" or some nifty tips on what I'm look ...

7 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

TMI question coming strrrrraight at ya. How the heck to I raise my hips without semen coming out?

See I told you it was too much info lol. But seriously, if I raise my butt or cough or move in general a good ...

6 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Anyone have a positive opk every month and seriously question if you even ovulate? Is this possible

Hello ladies, please feel free to share your stories and experiences with opk's. I have been using them for o ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago