Community post

Journal

cycle day 10, first round of clomid

Well here I am on cd10 already, finished 5th tablet of clomid yesturday so crossing my fingers that this is the one:) It's funny, I can't help but research success stories with clomid till I'm blue in the face! I read the stories and I get so pumped up thinking, "that could be me" that I can't help but be very nervous of how I'll feel if this doesn't work. Silly, eh? It's only my first round so I know I shouldn't worry but there are sooo many ladies whom it worked for the first round. Anywho, I shall play it by ear and hope for the best!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

1 Comment • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

Hopefullll, I am the same way. I have looked up so many storys both good and bad. I;ve read so many though where the first round as worked for them that I have high hopes, But I wonder if I should and how upset I would be if I am not one of those ladies! I have been trying to still count every day, check CM and use OPK's but still remind me self to stay calm about it. :) Baby dust to you!

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo