Posts by bmobms11

Page 3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 21 - 30

Journal

EXCITEMENT

Finally AF is over and it TTC another month started! Not exactly sure my ovulation so I'm using OPK's. I'm s ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

Ovulation Kits? Apps? Methods?

I have recently went off bc. Been about a month and half and I just received AF for the first time. Excited to ...

2 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

AF

Well I received AF today not that disappointed. I am more happy to have received it bcuz now after being off b ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

11 DPO what are you feeling?

So I'm 11 DPO and I am having some period like cramps, I've gotten headaches from a day to day basis, I'm extr ...

5 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

12DPO

I am just exhausted, and nauseous beyond nauseous. Yet I am starving! Praying for a digital test to come bac ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

POS HPT NEG BLOOD TEST

So I went off my BC about a month and a half ago and knowing my cycle would be messed up Hubby and I have been ...

6 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

POS HPT NEG BLOOD TEST HELP

So I stopped my BC about a month and a half ago and I have yet to have my period. Hubby and I tired around wh ...

2 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Whats going on

Well I really hope I am pregnant. I've never wanted anything more. That blood test today shot me down, but I ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago