Posts by bmobms11

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Discussion

Days after a BFP how many till blood test?

So I'm curious how many days after you get a BFP should you get a blood test? Will a blood test show on like 1 ...

2 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

3DPO who's with me???!!!!

Alright ladies, who is with me on 3DPO, what do you feel? Anything? Something? I have strange feelings in ...

2 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

FINALLY

And at last I have received my ovulation symbol on my opk after having 8 days of pos solid lines on my opk, to ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

Holy POS OPK

I have had 8 days of positive strong opk's, I've used clear blue digital for opk. Has anyone else experienced ...

2 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Why pos opk

Day 8 of positive opk. I have not a clue what is going on...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

OPK? Pregnancy?

I just started using opk 's this month to predict my ovulation better and get a better understanding of my cyc ...

0 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

OPK day 6

I'm getting pretty disappointed that I have had 6 days of high fertility and still not one opk has said I am c ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

OPK need some help

Okay so I'm a bit new on the opk thing. I ended AF and that day that it ended I took a clear blue advance opk ...

4 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

+ OPK DAY 2

Today is day two for my POS OPK. This feels amazing knowing that I'm not going into this month blind and I kn ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Fertility Time

Just took my second opk and I received a blinking smiley. Oh so excited!!! AF just ended yesterday, and I'm al ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago