Community post

Discussion

11 DPO what are you feeling?

So I'm 11 DPO and I am having some period like cramps, I've gotten headaches from a day to day basis, I'm extremely tired, and I am also experiencing some nausea. I'm going to test this weekend but last weekend I took a HPT and it was faint pos. Hoping I get a solid one this weekend.
Anyone else..can you relate to these symptoms. This is my first TTC and I just don't know what symptoms to feel honestly.

TTC since November!

5 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

12 DPO today and similar symptoms plus sore BBs and swollen tummy. As for what to expect... Honestly, every pregnancy is different. There are a few 'common' symptoms but some vary in severity. With my DS, I had no morning sickness at all. But I also blew up like a balloon right away. LOL! Just go with your instincts and don't worry if anyone says 'that's not normal'. It's your pregnancy. No one knows you like you do. !

9 years ago

Why thank you for the words of encouragement! ! I don't have sore bb's at all! Today I'm 12dpo and I just feel straight sick haha. Just nervous because I just got off bc a month and a half ago, missed my "expected" period this month but I figured it was bcuz of going off the bc, then I changed a few things around in my cycle calender and it's said that AF is arriving this weekend. My HPTs have been hit or miss pos/neg this week. Idk what to believe any more! Have you gotten anything solid thus far??

TTC since November!

9 years ago • Post starter

I wish. :/ I've taken a few and so far they all seem to have just the faintest line. Some darker than others but not dark enough to be a clear positive. I've posted them and with the exception of one, only one other person out of all the votes has seen the line I do. (So I know I'm not crazy, at least! LOL!)
Depending on what BC you were on, it can sometimes take a while for things to catch up to where they're supposed to be. (And in cases like mine, sometimes it never does!)

9 years ago

At least you got something, it's a blessing to have some sort of + result:) i made my friend take a HPT bcuz I thought I was going crazy seeing lines haha. Turns out I got a faint line on one of mine! Oh goodness I hope my cycles catch up, if not then I'll have to be on the busy train for a while TTC haha. I wish you the best tho, I hope you get a bfp soon:)

TTC since November!

9 years ago • Post starter

Haha! Well that's good you got a positive, no matter how faint!

Hope things straighten out for you and you get your soon!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo