Community post

Discussion

Ovulation Kits? Apps? Methods?

I have recently went off bc. Been about a month and half and I just received AF for the first time. Excited to start seeing my cycles more regular and predicting my ovulation. What do you use to predict your ovulation? Kits? What brand and how often do you use them? Tracker aps? Please respond!

TTC since November!

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I've just been at this for two months, but I've been taking my period with the "My Day's" app for about 8 months now. It helped me narrow down my cycle length.

I think the app along with temping would be the best way to go. OPK are sort of expensive IMO. It depends on how quickly you want to conceive and how accurate you'd like to be.

If we aren't successful after 3-4 months, I will be using an OPK along with the MyDays app because I don't have a steady enough schedule to temp.

GL and Babydust!

9 years ago

Thank you so much for your input! I'm TTC asap haha. I had a coworker that said she conceived off the ovulation kits within 2 months. She recommended clear blue digital and also recommended having sex everyday :p I will definitely try the app tho, I've used ptracker for about 3 yrs now but just going off the bc threw my cycle off completely. I went from a 28 day to a 37 day.

TTC since November!

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo