Posts by dbrissette

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Journal

11/2- 5 days till pregnancy test. Having my doubts :(

Did the crazy thing I said I wasn't going to do & took a pregnancy test. It was negative :( my symptoms ha ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

2 days after transfer- major headache, some bloating & vomiting :(

Mild headache started the day after tranfer and got progressicely worse in to Tuesday (10/28), I was home with ...

3 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Transfer 10/26 & now we wait

a transfer of 2 eggs was completed on Sunday (10/26). It went extremely well and the eggs looked great. Now we ...

5 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Retrieval done-22eggs, 8 fertilized, day 3 transfer

So everything went well with the retrieval on thursday (10/23) hubbies counts were through the roof, I can 22 ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

retreival scheduled for 10/23-CD15

looks like we are ready to go!!! they measured 20 eggs in total and my estrogen was through the roof. I always ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Estrogens high, responding well to treatment

First ultrasound in cycle was on 10/15. I had 2 measurable eggs & estrogen was in the 200's. Yesterday 10/ ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Cycle day 4; 3 shots/day 1 nasty headache

After a base line ultrasound & blood work we are on to 1 shot of luprone & menopur in the morning & ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Period- Finally 7 days late with Luprone

been doing injectable Luprone for 11 days now and I finally got my period. My ovulation was really late ( 20 d ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

IVF take 2

Here we go. IVF round 2. New meds, new cycle, new process. God, I hope this works. I am doing some reiki with ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

What will be next for us??

I just completed a second cycle and tomorrow we have an appointment with our dr to determine what the next ste ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago