Community post

Journal

Transfer 10/26 & now we wait

a transfer of 2 eggs was completed on Sunday (10/26). It went extremely well and the eggs looked great. Now we wait. My husband and I were talking this morning & I said that I thought this waiting period was the worst part. He disagreed and said the part when I was keeled over the toilet vomiting from a sever migraine as a reaction to the stimulation meds was the worst part. I had to agree with him. I knew that seeing me so sick effected him, but I guess I didn't realize how much. this part is easy now..lol

How do I feel- well I am bloated, but spent most of the night awake peeing. I lost 4lbs in fluid over night. I still feel bloated, my boobs are still sore and I'm crampy. I am on 6 tablets of estrogen (3 in the morning and 3 at night), took the last Medrol last night, and started pegestrone gel in the morning. The gel is making me feel a little crampy. I have a mild headache, but I think that has lots to do with lack of coffee.

My plan- I am going to drink plenty of water as hydration is huge, make healthy choices, and take a moderate walk on my lunch breaks. pregnancy test isn't until 11/7, so I am going to try not to stress too much between now and then. if I am tired, I am going to rest, if I am hungry, I am going to eat and if I feel bloated, I am going to where comfortable clothes..

Dot

5 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Comments

Fingers crossed for you!

9 years ago

Good Luck!

9 years ago

Thank you. I am excited and nervous at the same time

Dot

9 years ago • Post starter

pulling for u

User Image

9 years ago

Thank you

Dot

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo