Community post

Journal

3rd hcg is great and now we wait...

3rd hcg was at 1258 :) taken on 11/12. we have our first ultrasound scheduled on 12/04/2014. I am sooo excited and sooo nervous at the same time. these weeks of waiting are nerve wracking.

What am I on? I am still on the progesterone suppository. started up on prenatal vitamins.

How do I feel? I am starting to fee more pregnancy signs. today for example, I am feel bloated. i'm still cramping, but not as much as I was. my breasts are feeling heavier, are sensitive and beginning to darken. I was a bit weepy this morning. I am peeing every 1 1/2 or so including all night.

Hope all my beautiful friends are doing well. I will say a prayer for all of you tonight that you get your positives soon.

Dot

3 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Comments

:):):):):)

9 years ago

Awesome!!! It's been a long road, but it's so worth it, right?

9 years ago

This has been such a crazy journey. It's so hard not to be excited but equally as worried. My hunny and I were talking the other day and we concluded that no one can possibly understand this journey unless they have experienced themselves. It's humbling to have so many people who love is and feel for all we have been through. Our support system has been amazing. 3 1/2 years, various attempts at fertility treatment, 2 miscarriages, the strain on your marriage, the loss of your body to the process, the feeling of thinking you are absolutely crazy thinking that every twinge is a baby. It all comes to this one moment. I've always believed in God, but never have I prayed so much in my life. I so truly blessed to have such an amazing husband and marriage & this baby is just an extension of our love for each other and our commitment to our little family. It's a true blessing and a true gift of God's love. I will continue to pray for all of you and know that at a minimum we have each othe

Dot

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo