Community post

Journal

Broken tooth, antibiotic, still cramping, nervous

So silly me cracked a tooth a while back (2/3 months ago) & with so much going on in my life, I did get it taken care of. Now I have an infection & the too the needs to be removed. I on an antibiotic whic the dr assures me is super safe. I have read various posts & countless web mad type sites that say I have nothing to worry about. Why isn't that all reassuring. I have been experiencing cramps all along my pregnancy & of course now I want to blame it on the antibiotic. I'm such a worry worth nut some times.

How do I feel? Well, besides the cramps and back pain, I have been feeling a little nausea. I'm also a bit more tired, am having vivid dreams, & my belly doesn't like anything tight around it. I know it probably sounds crazy, but I'm starting to feel pregnant. I know it's super early, but I am starting to feel pregnant.

Dot

0 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo